• Rider MUST WEAR RIDING HELMET and proper riding shoes/boots.
• Group riding is limited to 6 riders/horses.
• Motorized vehicles or dogs are not permitted.
• NO SMOKING OR LITTERING.
WHEN ON PRIVATE LANDOWNER PROPERTY:
• Have your TTA membership identification tag visible.
• Do not allow horse to stop and poop on private properties. Manure piles need to be scattered, and also cleared if on driveways.
• Stay on the edge of farmers' fields.
• If you meet landowners, introduce yourself and let them know how much you appreciate the use of their property.
• Do not use any landowner's schooling facilities, jumps, rings, etc.
• If you open a gate to pass through, close it behind you.
• Be considerate of landowners' privacy. Keep voices down.
• WALK ONLY (do not trot or canter) IF RIDING:
- on driveway
- a trail that passes close to house
- through pasture with livestock
Membership may be revoked for violation of any of the above.
Questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.